No athlete knows the difference a millimeter can make as much as a baseball player, and New Balance aims to cut down your margin for error with a new concept called ProBalance (check out our interview with NB Baseball for more info). With ProBalance, the New Balance 4040v2 turf shoe replicates the heel-to-toe drop of their new 4040v2 cleat, taking the “practice how you play” concept to the next level.
Want to win a pair of the 4040v2 turfs for yourself?
Here’s how to enter:
- Show WPW how you practice in the WORST in order to win the BEST. ProBalance promotes the best way to practice, so to win a pair, we’ll need to see why you desperately need an adjustment in your practice footwear. Batting practice in high heels? Fly balls on a skateboard? Use your imagination and don’t be afraid to throw us a curveball!
- Post it to Instagram or Twitter with a great caption and include our Instagram handle, @whatproswear, and the hashtag #4040v2Giveaway. The most creative/most ridiculous/funniest entries will win.
- We’ll pick three of our favorites and announce the winners on October 20th. (Odds are pretty good, people!)
- Don’t forget to include our handle (@whatproswear) and the #4040v2Giveaway hashtag to qualify. Otherwise, you’re not eligible, no matter how funny you are.
- Most importantly, DON’T HURT YOURSELF! (Seriously though, WPW assumes no responsiblity for any injuries you might end up with as a result of this contest, so please be smart.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure your Instagram/Twitter account is NOT PRIVATE. We’ve noticed some private accounts are entering and we cannot see those entries!