Under Armour will release Bryce Harper’s first-ever signature cleat on July 11th in Black/Gold and July 12th in Platinum on UA.com, Eastbay.com and Dick’s. Just in time for the HR Derby and All-Star Game, the Harper One will put Bryce in elite company—only he and Mike Trout, the two brightest stars in baseball, will have their own signature cleat.
Some Harper One tech specs directly from UA:
- One-Piece Woven Upper: Woven performance upper is lightweight and fits and feels like a sneaker
- Internal Fit Sleeve: Delivers customized fit and lightweight, breathable comfort
- Built-in Stability Strap: Locks you in with powerful stability and support
- 9-Cleat TPU Plate: Aggressive traction meets total mobility
- Charged Cushioning®: Converts impact into explosive speed and power on the diamond
Silver/platinum looks good with everything, and the Harper One is no exception. Whether you wear black, blue, red, gold, yellow, orange, green, purple… these are gonna look good. It should be noted that the Platinum version, meant to celebrate UA’s 20th anniversary, doesn’t seem to have that woven look you can see in the Black/Gold version:
The 220 appears on the inside tongue of both colorways, and it has special meaning to Bryce. 220 equates to “Second to None,” a saying Bryce has worn on a bracelet from his father since he was young.
And here’s a few more looks at the Black/Gold due out first (July 11th):
Which Harper One will be yours?